Softlanding is seeking a Senior Consultant focused on
the solutioning and optimization of IT service delivery at multiple
client accounts. This fast-paced role focuses on the management and
sustainment services for Softlanding’s portfolio of managed service
offerings. Services include, but are not limited to, fully outsourced
IT, Azure, Office365, Teams collaboration, and Intune. The ideal
candidate for this role has a strong track-record of solutioning and
delivering projects or services across multiple companies in the
Microsoft stacks we focus on. Combining excellent technical skills with a
client centric approach and communication will ensure a high level of
continued operational success.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Oversee technical direction for multiple client accounts concurrently.
- Drive clients through their IT and cloud journey utilizing defined best practices.
- Ensure client expectations are clearly translated to the delivery team, actioned and documented.
in collaboration with other client centric management staff including
Managed Services Director, Service Delivery Manager (SDM), Client
Success Manager (CSM) and Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) MS
Team – (and all of SL if needed)
- Solutioning and oversight of Managed Service Client Onboarding
- Service/Strategic Review Meeting facilitation
- Strategic Review Meetings / Quarterly Business Review
- Technology Improvement Plans
- Meeting Summaries action items – on Technical actions
- Recurring Issue mitigation
- Be aware of recurring issues
- Management oversight of the technical resolution of recurring issues
- Project and/or Strategic Initiative Management
onboarding and at regular intervals work with other Softlanding staff
and the client to define the client specific service improvement items
- Help drive improvements to Client Satisfaction scores and to communicate with Softlanding staff
working knowledge of the configuration, management, deployment and
support of Microsoft technologies with a primary focus on Office 365,
Azure, Intune, Security and Teams with supporting Microsoft
- Excellent working knowledge of the configuration,
management, deployment and support of core infrastructure technologies,
including: Virtualization (VMware or Hyper-V), Networking, Storage and
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed business focused analytical skills
Nice to have:
- ITIL Foundations or Higher
- ConnectWise experience
- PowerShell scripting & Power Automate
Thank you for your interest in Softlanding.
Please note that our office is currently closed with all staff working remotely.