We're on the hunt for a senior level consultant that will identify client business needs and implement Microsoft based technology solutions. The Senior Microsoft Identity Consultant must have an existing track record of designing and deploying Microsoft identity solutions based on Azure Active Directory and Windows Server Active Directory.
This individual must have a good blend of people, functional, and technical skills for cross-team collaboration and support. This is a client facing position and candidates must have strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions or workshops with customers to gather project objectives, deliver one-to-many webinars with demos
- Design and implement complex technical solutions
- Write technical documentation including design documents, as-built guides, and statements of work
Mandatory Skills and Experience (at least three of the following):
- Identity and Access Management (designing and architecting enterprise identity and access management solutions involving multiple systems)
- Azure Active Directory (designing and deploying directories, Enterprise Applications, Multi-Factor Authentication, Conditional Access, experience with Password Hash Sync as well as Pass-Through Authentication)
- Azure Active Directory Connect (deploying single or multiple servers in staging mode, creating custom sync rules, synchronizing custom attributes, performing soft-match and hard-match synchronization)
- Windows Server Active Directory (designing and deploying new forests, promote/demote domain controllers, performing cross-forest domain migrations, security hardening or tiered model)
- PowerShell (writing scripts from scratch, using Azure Active Directory and Windows Server Active Directory PowerShell modules)
Nice-to-Have Skills and Experience:
- Active Directory Certificate Services (deploying new certification authorities)
- Active Directory Federation Services (deploying new farms, configuring relying party trusts)
- Microsoft Certifications (Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert or similar, MCSE or similar)
Thanks for your interest in Softlanding. We look forward to speaking with you.
Your resume information is held in confidence and will not be shared with any job boards, agencies, 3rd parties or partners.